Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner+ - 2 Hrs
Hours of Content: 2
Instructor: Joseph Delgadillo
Gain the ability to do ethical hacking and penetration testing by taking this course! In this course we will cover installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, Macchanger, Nmap, cracking WiFi, aircrack, DoS attacks, SLL strip, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, and cracking Linux passwords.
If you are like me, you are reading more now because you want to know for sure whether this course is worth taking before you invest your money and time in it. More than 100,000 people have already completed the process of deciding to take this course and I hope sharing a few of their experiences can prove useful for you here.
Thank you very much for reading so much of the description for this course! The fact that you have spent some of your very valuable time here already reading this course leads me to believe that you will enjoy being a student in the course a lot! Find the "take this course" or "start free preview" button up on the page to give the course a try today!
If you want to learn more about what the course contains, here is a short list of questions to help you decide if you should take it followed by a deep list of the course lectures below. You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing including information about all of the topics below!
- How to install VirtualBox.
- What to do to create the virtual environment.
- Installing VirtualBox in a Windows 8.1 environment.
- Basic Linux terminal.
- Staying anonymous with tor.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
- Do you want to learn how to penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers, and compromise routers?
- Do you want to use the valuable skills to work for companies that want you to use these skills to test their network security and show them to enhance it?
- How would you feel if you could apply these skills to what you already know to greatly advance your career as a network specialist, network administrator, or freelancer online?
I hope to see you as a student in the course when we next meet!